When I first started doing affiliate marketing the idea of finding keywords for SEO seemed really scary to me. But I was able to learn the basics and guess what would be low competition keywords that had high traffic. And sometimes I got traffic. It was a bit hit and miss. But it took a lot of time trying to figure it all out.
But then I found a keyword tool that could do all the work for me called Jaaxy. And not only did it help me find seo keywords but it gave me great results. I mean I started getting traffic and started seeing a huge jump in sales.
Doing keyword reasearch can take a lot of time but is way worth it. And a good keyword tool can make the job much easier and your results can be much more effective.
A good keyword tool will help you find keywords that get high traffic yet low competition. Which means you will get targeted visiters.
I use Jaaxy because it is quick and easy to use, but more importantly it gets me results. When I used the keywords that I find after researching with this tool I get traffic to my sites and this converts to sales. I’ve even had sales within a day or two of posting an article after using Jaaxy.
Jaaxy helps you find highly targeted keywords by giving you the estimated traffic and lets you know the level of competition. And it lets you know in a really easy way.
Here is how simple it is. When you search for a keyword Jaaxy will give you the following information.
- Monthly traffic: This just lets you know how many people search for this keyword a month.
- Estimated Traffic: This tells you the estimated traffic you would get if your site or article was ranked number one.
- QSR (quoted search results): This basically estimate the level of competing sites out there for the keyword listed. (I go after keywords under a 400 QSR)
- KQI (keyword quality indicator): This is easy. Just remember green means go. I only go for the green dots. Green dots mean the keyword quality is excellent. So go for it!
- SEO Power is a combination of the traffic QSR and competition. It is based on a scale of 1 to 100. I personally go after keywords with an SEO power of 89 or higher.
At Jaaxy you get to try it out for free. Why not try it out now? Think about a website or idea that you are working on and type it into the search box below. Let Jaaxy do the work and then see if you can find a good keyword to write about. Remember to look for a QSR below 400 and an SEO power that is 89 or higher. And don’t forget about that green light.
Well how did it go? Is finding keywords for SEO a bit easier then you thought it would be? I would love to hear your feedback about Jaaxy. And I would be happy to help you in any way I can.